- This event has passed.
7th Annual Global Women in Leadership Virtual Summit – April 15th-16th
April 15, 2021 - April 16, 2021Free
7TH ANNUAL GLOBAL WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP VIRTUAL SUMMIT APRIL 15TH – 16TH, 2021 – USA.
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to 7th Annual Global Women in Leadership Virtual Summit scheduled to take place on April 15th – 16th, 2021 for USA. Women in Leadership Summit gives you an opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world. This full 2 days Summit of inspirational speakers, self-discovery and skill-building, group discussions and action planning is a unique opportunity for all Women in Leadership to come together to learn, grow and explore.
This highly interactive summit offers time to network, partner and acquire new strategies and solutions to achieve career success. The summit brings together CXO’s, VP, Directors, Senior Officials and Senior Leaders across a wide range of industries including Business, Government, Social Services, Healthcare, Media and Education. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Screw the Apologies; How to lead with confidence
- Redefining Winning
- How to Improve in a High-Performance Workplace Environment
- Leading Organizations Through Transformation
- Leading From Strength and Embrace Positive Conflict
- How to build an innovation culture – powered by diversity
- How to promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Principles for success in the 21st Century
- Personal Branding Is No Longer Optional
- How to Get What You Want and Create Authentic Followership
- Harness Your Emotions, Elevate your Leadership
- Making Social Media Work for YOU
- Digital Leadership & Future Of Work: Impact of Digital Transformation in future work
- The Lives You Impact: The Role of Culture in Educating and Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Collaboration between men and women to empower each other, inspire each other, and lead together
- How to Find your true voice Use it to lead others
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, Directors, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers Including:
- Vice Presidents
- Members of the Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Chief Officers
- Head of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Government Officials
- Head of Talents