PREPARE FOR INCREASE IN 2023 – Part Two
Have you started preparing for growth? In case you missed it, part one can be found here.
Preparing for Growth with Inclusive Leadership (DEI)
Inclusive leadership serves as a critical and foundational pillar in business. Effective decision-makers and entrepreneurs seek to create environments that value diversity and establish equity amongst our employees, suppliers, and vendors. Inclusive leaders produce diverse, equitable, and inclusive supply chains that foster workplaces where people feel valued, respected, and supported. Are you an inclusive leader? Let’s see.
An inclusive leader:
- Demonstrates a visible commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Flip the 20/80 rule and establish an 80% diverse supply chain.
- Understands bias – We all have it. Be aware of unconscious bias and adapt to it.
- Focuses on Cultural Sensitivity – Respect unique perspectives and talents and understand different points of view. When you do, your team members can bring their full selves to your enterprise.
- Ensures Psychological Safety – Promote this, so members of your community feel safe to express different views and make mistakes without fear of penalty.
- Establishes and Maintains Trust – Encourage people to generate new ideas and processes. Demonstrate that you all can form new ways to achieve goals.
- Fosters Courage – Being a courageous leader is not always easy. Stand up for what is right, even when it’s not popular.
- Listen to my podcast for additional insight.
Preparing for Growth
Do you ever feel stuck in a rut when it comes to marketing and communication? You’re not alone since many business owners find themselves in this situation. There’s so much information out there, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s why we’ve developed a unique system that helps businesses achieve their marketing and communication goals, which we call “The Impact Process.” My team and I work with you every step of the way, from developing a strategy to executing the plan.
The Impact Process
- Team Impact creates and tailors plans to meet your strategic needs and position your stories to be relevant and well-timed. We pride ourselves in Leading with great ideas that capture imaginations and propel you forward.
- Implement. Once we’ve identified your key customer demographics and psychographic profiles, we’ll connect you with those groups in meaningful ways. We have a proven track record of success in reaching women, millennials, African Americans, Latinos, Asians, Gen Zers, and baby boomers.
- We believe that effective communication is essential to the success of any business. We take the time to evaluate the results of our campaigns on a daily basis. This helps us put our clients first and achieve best-in-class results.
- This is when we pivot to meet your needs, because we know that things can change quickly and unexpectedly. We always want to do the right thing for you, so we make sure that we’re always recalibrating to meet your needs. This is just one of the ways we commit to quality and dependability.
- Learn more about what we do by listening to my podcast.
The Impact Process is a proven, step-by-step system for taking your business to the next level. Our team has over a century of combined experience in strategic business development, communication, and marketing, so we know exactly how to help you succeed. If you need to increase brand awareness and achieve your revenue goals, then contact us today to get started on elevating your business profile and presence.
Preparing for Growth and Generating New Business with Digital Marketing
Digital marketing uses social media, e-mail, and other online channels to promote your products and services. When implemented correctly, it proves to be a cost-effective promotional tactic. My team and I excel at delivering effective digital marketing campaigns, which keep our clients smiling. Let’s help get you smiling more:
- Connect with your customers. If you haven’t yet, you need to go digital. Get online and follow your data. Identify the messages that resonate with your customers and adjust your products or services to better meet their needs. A satisfied customer generates brand loyalty and provides you with referrals.
- Identify your audience: Through innovative digital marketing campaigns, you can track your customers’ basic demographics like age, sex, race, income, and location. This lets you tailor your marketing strategy to those demographics. Also account for the psychological attributes that align with your goals and values.
- Remain agile: Analytics become your best friend in digital marketing campaigns. Embed tracking and data capture tools into your marketing assets. Use your website and social media platforms to gather data. Inform your customers what information you are gathering and why. Don’t break the law or violate someone’s online privacy.
Remember, your customers are online, as are your competitors. So, as you are preparing for increase in the 2023, look at digital marketing campaigns. Whether you need help strategizing a new product rollout or designing social media campaigns to build your customer base, we’ve got the expertise and resources to help you achieve your vision. Let’s help tell your stories to the world. Let’s prepare for increase.
Your Marketing Momma,
Cheryl McCants ~ Impact Founder and CEO